When we went to QuiltCon in February, the kid found this lovely orange Charley Harper print in the Fabricworm booth. It is a heavy canvas, and I thought it would make some lovely bags, which is how she talked me into it. When I received this pattern to test from Kristin, I knew I had to use the orange cranes. I ended up pairing it with some black canvas for accents and some teal water proof canvas for the lining. I am not an orange person but what is a better combination of orange and teal. This is a good sized tote to carry stuff to the pool, we don't have beaches here, though we have sand. The Kid asked to take it to camp with her to carry her pool stuff with her. I left out the water bottle strap when I made it and didn't use the zipper overlay on the lining because I was using all canvas that frays.
· Pockets? Check!
· Domestic friendly depending on your fabric choices
· Video tutorial available for both styles
· Tote Dimensions: 13” H x 15 ½” W x 4” D
· Handbag Dimensions: 9” H x 11 ½” W x 3 ½” D
· Available on Etsy for $12.50 each
· On sale at kmghandmade.com for $9.99 each
· Bundle price for the set on kmghandmade.com is $16.99 until noon CST, Thursday, June 9th!